Designed by Wilkes-Barre architect Fred J. Mack and built in 1931, the Maple Hill Cemetery Chapel is non-denominational and offers a peaceful sanctuary, particularly for small, private services.
The design of the chapel, beautiful in its simplicity, carries out the neo-Gothic lines of the exterior. Large, Gothic, stained glass windows spread soft light throughout the chapel. The floor of the chapel is made of tile featuring muted colors and a lovely design. Softly tinted walls and a high vaulted ceiling create a serene atmosphere, setting the right tone for funeral services.
The seating capacity of the chapel is approximately eighty-four (84).